Re: [SLE] SuSE 10 for PowerPC
  • From: Tim Nicholson <tim.nicholson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2006 18:27:35 +0000
Hartmut Meyer wrote:
Hi,

On Thursday 02 February 2006 14:58, Tim Nicholson wrote:

I have seen recent references to SuSE on the powerPC but have searched
in vain on Novell and opensuse for a version.

http://en.opensuse.org/Released_Version

Scroll to the very botton of that page ...

Thanks, I missed it!

I looked for it in the list of versions on the previous page.

They don't exactly shout about it do they!

--
Tim Nicholson

http://www.bbc.co.uk/

stated.
If you have received it in error, please delete it from your system. Do not use, copy or disclose the information in any way nor act in
BBC monitors e-mails sent or received. Further communication will signify your consent to this.

< Previous Next >