Re: [SLE] Session management error
  • From: "Joe Morris (NTM)" <Joe_Morris@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2006 21:28:37 +0800
Brian Green wrote:
> But, Joe, (and hence my work-round) whenever I did a refresh all the later added
> RPM's are not referenced by YaST2
Did I understand what you just said, that you added rpms AFTER you
refreshed, and these were not picked up? If that is what you said, then
obviously you need to refresh AFTER you add files for them to be found
by Yast, and it does work that way for me (I use it often) in 9.3 x86_64
> and/or YaST2 gives an error (which you have to
> acknowledged ...) that the directory cannot be refreshed. A problem with my
> configuration?
When I refresh a directory in Yast>Change Source of Installation, it
does popup with an informational message (which I did read the first
time, but forget now since that was months ago), but it has always
worked as expected for me.

--
Joe Morris
Registered Linux user 231871