Re: [SLE] Open Office Impress question
  • From: Jerry Feldman <gaf@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 17:03:58 -0500
On Friday 03 February 2006 4:39 pm, bernd wrote:
> On Friday 03 February 2006 13:18, Jerry Feldman wrote:
> > On Friday 03 February 2006 3:53 pm, bernd wrote:
> > > Just a thought - Try changing the font color. Maybe the existing
> > > font blends in and you are not able to view it.
> >
> > Thanks for the clue. If I select the white Master Page it works.
> > Apparently the other master pages do not work. For my upcoming
> > presentation I can live with a boring template :-)
>
> What you're saying is that even with changing the -font- color, the
> only master page that works is white?
>
> Are you able to change the -font- color to a light or bright color on
> a dark master page?
There are 5 master pages that are standard in OO.o. One is simply a white
page. There are 2 that have dark blue backgrounds, one with a gray
background and a light blue slide title - which is my default, one that is
somewhat pink, and one that is simply white. It appears that the slide
background is wiping out the slide number.

Try it. Create a dummy slide set with a title slide and a bulleted slide
(under layouts, second row 1st slide). Then go to Insert/Page Number and
make sure slide number is checked. The click on apply all. If you started
with a blank slide you should see the page number on slide 2 (and slide 1
possibly if you did not check the do not show 1st slide). Then go to the
master pages, panel, and select one of the other master pages.
--
Jerry Feldman <gaf@xxxxxxx>
Boston Linux and Unix user group