Re: [SLE] Cannot talk to netgear WGT624 wireless router ??
  • From: Bruce Marshall <bmarsh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 22:04:29 -0500
On Friday 03 February 2006 21:57, Alan Dowley wrote:
> When I managed to configure it it would only allow one connection at a
> time - cable or wireless - never the two together.

If you have two nics on the same subnet (wireless or not), the machine is not
going to know which one is the gateway connection. It may also be otherwise
confused. This is normal unless you configure for it.

Check your route -n with both cable and wireless connected. You will
probably not find a UG (default gateway) listed.

< Previous Next >