An idea for YOU and SUSE
  • From: Allen <slackwarewolf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2006 08:11:33 -0500
Hi,

Would anyone agree about this being a useful feature of YOU?

I'd like an option in there somewhere where you can tell it not to display
certain updates. Like for the language packs. They take up quite a bit if
screen and I don't need them.

As an example:

Right click on an update and select "Hide this update" then add a button that
allows you to unhide them and view them to make sure you haven't done one
accidently.

Would this be possible in an upcoming release? I'd love this.

< Previous Next >