Re: [SLE] Mainboard selection
  • From: Bob S <usr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 01:19:32 -0500
On Sunday 05 February 2006 04:09, Roland Turcan wrote:
> <<< 5.2.2006 10:04 - Bob S "usr@xxxxxxxxxxx" >>>
> BS> To both questions:
>
> BS> Standard regular default SuSE kernels. Default install and later
> upgraded with BS> YOU.
>
> BS> That board uses the 939 pin socket.
>
> BS> I am running 10.0 on it now.
>
> Thank you very much. I will try you've recommended to me.

Good, I hope that it works for you as well as it does/did for me. BTW, I
purchased that board from Monarch who have excellent Linux knowledgeable
people on staff. They are the ones that reccomended it. When I purchased it,
it was a mid-priced board. Might be even cheaper by now, or, there may be a
successor for that board.

Wish you the best of luck.

Bob S.