Re: [SLE] An idea for YOU and SUSE
  • From: Bruce Marshall <bmarsh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 19:04:35 -0500
On Friday 10 February 2006 16:40, Allen wrote:
> I'd like an option in there somewhere where you can tell it not to display
> certain updates. Like for the language packs. They take up quite a bit if
> screen and I don't need them.

Where are you seeing these 'language' updates?? I just did a YOU update of
about 25 updates and nowhere on the screen did I see anything that I would
consider superfluous.... other than the WAN or nVidia drivers and although
they aren't important to me, they a) are important to many and b) amount to
about 5 line entries.

No, I wouldn't consider your option important.