Re: [opensuse] Help request: KPowersave Translations
  • From: Danny Kukawka <dkukawka@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 18:17:31 +0100
On Monday 06 February 2006 17:48, Mello wrote:
> Hi Danny,
> I have a couple of questions:
> 1. how is it possible to coordinate with other people in order not to carry
> out the same task at the same time?

I think the best is, you wrote a mail to opensuse and powersave-users
mailinglist what you plan to translate and so we know that someone is working
on the related task.

What do you plan to do? I updated the tar.bz2 at our site at forge.novell.com
to the current translation state.

> 2. it is quite a challenge to translate a small chunk of text out of its
> context. How can I find a way to put those messages in the right context?

You can take a look in the code or start the program in the english version to
see the context. If this is not enough, feel free to ask me/us.

Cheers,

Danny