Re: [opensuse] Re: kotd nongpl kernels for beta3
  • From: Pete Connolly <pete.connolly@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2006 23:31:13 +0000
On Sunday 05 February 2006 22:46, Eberhard Moenkeberg wrote:
> Hi,

Hi Ebarhard

> This nasty inconsistency is still not fixed yet.
> What is going on at SUSE?
> Do we have to see a loss of quality with the loss of Hubert?

I seem to recall problems just like this even when the blessed Hubert was
working for SuSE. The distro is barely a beta, but you're worrying about
the top brass losing quality. It's a nice way to praise Hubert, it's also a
nice way to pour scorn on all the other hardworking SuSE people who are
trying their best to work with the community to produce the best Linux
distro.

> Cheers -e

Problems can be solved, missing packages can be rolled into a distro. Very
harsh words can't be taken back once they're spoken. Nobody is trying to
hurt the project, so let's keep it that way, yes? :)

Cheers

Pete