New mailinglists regarding powersave development
  • From: Holger Macht <hmacht@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 15:01:58 +0100
Hi,

To improve the cooperation with the community and other distributions, I
like to announce two mailinglists dealing with the Powersave daemon and
its various clients like kpowersave, wmpowersave and gkrellm-powersave:

powersave-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

This list is intended for giving support and having discussions from a
users point of view. For instance, if you have problems with getting a
specific feature functional, like to install a custom event script or
modify a powersave scheme, this is the right place to ask.

powersave-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

We like to invite everybody to take part in our powersave development.
Discussions about future development, features and translations
regarding the powersave daemon and kpowersave are done here. Patches are
welcome ;-) If you like to get involved, subscribe at