Re: [opensuse] irc meeting
  • From: Michael Loeffler <michl@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 09:58:19 +0100
On Thursday 02 February 2006 11:31, jdd wrote:
> Hello :-)

Hi,
> Sonja, I expected to join the IRC meeting (feb 7), but I
> just have had a meeting with my students parents set at the
> very same hour :-(
>
> in fact I have little to say :-), I will read the summary.
>
> I only think there should be a forum/mailinglist/anything
> where wiki sysop could aks questions about the day to day
> sysop work.
At least for the beginnning opensuse-wiki would be the right one to discuss
sysop related topics.

Regards
Michael

--
Michael Löffler, Product Management
SUSE Linux Products GmbH, Maxfeldstraße 5, 90409 Nuremberg

Novell BrainShare 2006 - Open for Growth
Bringing the world together at one location
Register at http://www.novell.com/brainshare