Re: [opensuse] italian mailing list
  • From: Henne Vogelsang <hvogel@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 12:13:01 +0100
Hi,

On Thursday, February 02, 2006 at 21:58:50, Peter Flodin wrote:
> On 2/2/06, jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Sonja Krause-Harder wrote:
> > > On Thu, Feb 02, 2006 at 09:40:31AM +0100, Marco Castellani wrote:
> > >
> > > I'll put it on the agenda for the next meeting.
> > it may be interseting to have at least _one_ localized
> > mailing list per localized wiki for the many users that do
> > not read english.
>
> Yes it would make a lot of sense to have a mailing list
>
> opensuse-<languagecode>@opensuse.org for each wiki language that is created.
>
> I don't see an issue if there are 5 post or 5000 posts for some languages.

We need to rethink of the mailinglist layout anyway. At the moment its
pretty cluttered. Maybe i can make the new lists server listen to both
lists.suse.com and lists.opensuse.org. Good topic for the meeting...

Henne

--
Henne Vogelsang, Core Services
"Rules change. The Game remains the same."

< Previous Next >