Re: [opensuse] italian mailing list
  • From: jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2006 11:25:50 +0100
Sonja Krause-Harder wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 02, 2006 at 09:40:31AM +0100, Marco Castellani wrote:
>> just a line to tell you that it would be nice to have an italian mailing list
>> connected in some way with the wiki pages on opensuse.
>>
>> Let's see what the opensuse team tell us... ;)
>
> The opensuse team asks the opensuse mailing list what they think about
> it ;-)

> I'll put it on the agenda for the next meeting.
>
> Sonja

it may be interseting to have at least _one_ localized
mailing list per localized wiki for the many users that do
not read english.

I usually add a note on the dowload page (french one) and
similar to quote that developing is made in english. But
other activities should not. hence the localised wikis :-)

In my idéa, this localisez list should be advertised first
on the communicate page

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net