Re: italian mailing list
  • From: Nicola -kOoLiNuS- Losito <n.losito@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2006 10:45:30 +0100
Sonja Krause-Harder ha scritto:
The opensuse team asks the opensuse mailing list what they think about
it ;-)
I'll put it on the agenda for the next meeting.

Yes Sonja ... indeed it would be cool ..... I've asked here because I don't know *directly* any other italian guy who would be interested in the list, and having seen that in many years the "request" was not formulated or merely suggested I thought (? it's written correctly ?) the was no urge to go official ...

I'll post something on http://www.suseitalia.org forum and see if any other people is interested ...

--
.~. Nicola -=KOOLINUS=- Losito
/v\ http://www.koolinus.net | http://kool-solutions.blogspot.com