Re: [opensuse] Re: [opensuse-announce] Localized www.opensuse.org and more....
On Wed, Feb 01, 2006 at 03:42:03PM +0100, Sonja Krause-Harder wrote:
> Guys, please - if you question the openness of openSUSE every time
> someone with a suse.de address disagrees with you we'll have a very hard
> time in the upcoming months indeed.

If the adress would be gwdg, I would react the same. If I should say such
a thing, I hope people will react the same towards me.

> Add your topic to http://en.opensuse.org/2006-02-07-status-meeting if
> you feel it isn't already covered by "frontpage redesign" please.

I think it is and therefore wanted it discussed there. Not as a main
issue, but as a question. Question. Answer. Next question.

houghi
--
There once was a freshman named Lin,
Whose tool was as thin as a pin,