Re: [opensuse] Partial Migrations... SUSE with MS AD
  • From: "Joseph M. Gaffney" <CuCullin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 10:29:48 -0500
I just need to reiterate something, this is not for me, I don't even have a
windows machine in my house - everything is linux. So, unfortunately, that
means I can't test/write something up.

I sent an email off to the admin here at work, he's using a screwed up
Novell/AD combo, and I asked if I could try something out on a spare windows
server. He's one of those worrying types who won't let anyone test anything,
even on a seperate, standalone, available server. So, for that reason, I
don't know that I'll be able to try and set something up with which I can
test and do the write up.

I asked because I've seen questions like this before, on mailing lists,
forums, and personally, and I usually don't have an answer. I think this is
something that would be a nice addition to the wiki, so I wa sasking you guys
for input.

Alain, if you can find that document, that would be fantastic :)

Joseph M. Gaffney
aka CuCullin