Re: [opensuse] Re: [opensuse-announce] Localized www.opensuse.org and more....
On Wed, Feb 01, 2006 at 02:54:54PM +0100, Marcus Rueckert wrote:
> On 2006-02-01 14:41:41 +0100, houghi wrote:
> > Ah. because it is on the top right on all other pages, that is where I was
> > looking. Will take that to the IRC meeting. :-)
>
> dont even think of it.
>
> i wont patch the wiki to change it because of: i want keeping it
> consistent with other (media)wikis they all have the box there.

OK. So YOU want it and therefore it can't go to the meeting? The meeting
could not go like this:
- I noticed that the international links on the fronpage are on a
different place then on the standard pages
* The standard pages will be confirm to the frontpage and other WIKI sites
- Duely noted, thanks.

No instead I am not allowed to mention it. Strange idea of open in
openSUSE. :-(

houghi
--
Take heart amid the deepening gloom that your dog is finally getting
enough cheese