Re: [opensuse] Re: [opensuse-announce] Localized www.opensuse.org and more....
  • From: Marcus Rueckert <mrueckert@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 14:54:54 +0100
On 2006-02-01 14:41:41 +0100, houghi wrote:
> Ah. because it is on the top right on all other pages, that is where I was
> looking. Will take that to the IRC meeting. :-)

dont even think of it.

i wont patch the wiki to change it because of: i want keeping it
consistent with other (media)wikis they all have the box there.

the box on the top right was just a work around until we got the other
wikis. i will work on getting more and more language wikis up. if you
want to help here, support the people in translating the needed pages to
their language and we will get them a wiki.

with kind regard

marcus

--
openSUSE - SUSE Linux is my linux