Re: [SLE] SUSE 10, wireless and default routes and such
  • From: John Summerfield <suse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2005 13:12:51 +0800
Ken Schneider wrote:

> [...]
In my original question I don't see whwre I clearly stated what the
immediate problem is. It is this:

When I boot up without wire, the wireless should come up and reconfigure
resolv.conf and set a default route.

It did this before, in the previous install.

What actually happens now is that it gets an IP address and sets a
network route.

I cannot see how, with or without Yast, to make it happen the way it
did, the way I want it to work.

  • No further messages