Re: [SLE] OT: Switch settings for a COMPAQ 1400 VA UPS unit?
  • From: Felix Miata <mrmazda@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2005 10:54:58 -0500
Rikard Johnels wrote:

> I tried looking at Compaq's pages too. But they are a bitch finding anything
> on...

HP-Compaq is about as bad as bad gets. Support documentation for their
products has a finite life. I tried to get a manual and service
information for a gift LaserJet 4M that apparently needs repair (code
57, which I can't find explained anywhere on the web), both by web and
by phone, and was told to buy a new printer.
--
"Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord." Psalm 33:12 NIV

Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

Felix Miata *** http://members.ij.net/mrmazda/