Re: [SLE] KDE 3.5 in SUSE 9.1
  • From: Sunny <sloncho@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 14:24:32 -0600
On 12/1/05, Paul Cartwright <paul_tbot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Thu December 1 2005 2:32 pm, Benjamí Villoslada wrote:
> > Any sucsessfully apt-get upgrade from KDE 3.4 to KDE 3.5?
> >
> > I have one problem: important packets are keept back, specially
> > kdebase3 and kdelibs3 (*)
> >
> > Anyone knows the reason or how to investigate it?
>
> I did the upgrade using You, and it did work.
>
> --
> Paul Cartwright
> Registered Linux user # 367800

I did it using apt.

Anyway, Paul, do you have any font problems after that upgrade? My KDE
now behaves very strange. It can not pick the highest resolution set
in X. It switched to a lower one, and after that, it does not offer
the highest one. I switched to some in between, but that the fonts
went wrong. After some playing around, I put it in some strange
resolution, and font sizes and it is OK (kind of), but it does not
save these settings. So after relogin I have to set it pack.

Anyone has similar problems?

Cheers

Svetoslav Milenov (Sunny)

< Previous Next >