Re: [SLE] Making DVD
  • From: Joseph Loo <jloo@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2005 17:33:47 -0800
Well I just got a small box of DVD-R. I tried it as root and it worked without a problem. I suspect that thestandard user should be able to write with no problem. I did notice one thing, it went into the DAO write mode on my system.

I then tried the DVD+R. Again I have some coasters.

Carl William Spitzer IV wrote:
try DVD-R and do it as root.
I am having issues with 9.2 but its AOK as root. I ask this as much for myself as to help you.
So we can sort each others problems out.