Proxy Settings
  • From: Stephen Hughes <stephenh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 15:30:33 +0200
Hi All

I'm having trouble getting my SUSE Linux 10 machine to connect to the
internet on our LAN. I'm looking at trying to use YOU to get my system up to
date. Via YAST-Network services, I went into the proxy and configured my
proxy settings there. Authentication on our proxy works using NTLM. I've
tried all the different syntaxes to get it working i.e. \\domain\username;
domain\username etc. but when ever I try the "test proxy setting" it fails.
I'm able to connect to the internet via firefox which does not use these
settings but Konqueror uses these settings and also fails.

Anybody out there in a similar work environment been able to get this
working?

Thanks
Stephen
  • No further messages