Forum & mailinglists ?
  • From: Winston Graeme <winstongraeme@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 00:01:18 +0100 (BST)
Sorry to bring this up again ...
but what happened to the forum ?

The openSUSE realease really is not very far away !

Maybe we could get on sites like linuxquestions.org an
opensuse entry so that people wont get confused by the
difference in name etc. ?

A lot of posts recently on this list are simply
end-user problems from people who are trying out
openSuSE (thanx 4 those who are so interested) but
this list is for development mostly ?

This list seems somehow like the only official
opensuse help rescource.

We need more lists & a forum urgently IMO.

Sorry for moaning but we can't just close our eyes &
hope it'll just work out.

Or maybe just a bit on thw wiki about where to get
help.

Enough moaning from me and apologies & thanx to those
already dealing with these issues.