Re: [SLE] Azureus UDP port 6881
  • From: Paul Cartwright <paul_tbot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 07:22:47 -0400
On Fri July 1 2005 2:47 am, Stephen Carter wrote:
> I suppose you could argue the update shouldn't have gone ahead
> without checking your version of java first, but arguing about
> weather it broke itself or not is a moot point as there's not much
> you can do about it now.  You could always switch to another BT
> client, or just update your java and be done with it.
I finally did update to java 1.5, but that was only part of the
problem. It took a while to figure out what needed to be done, and
java 1.5 was not originally available to my YaST software install, I
had to add a mirror. Then the thunderstorms dropped my cable
connection in the middle of that upgrade... but it is done now,
thanks!

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800