Re: [SLE] Dead Linux machines
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin1.listas@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2005 02:24:13 +0200 (CEST)

The Saturday 2005-07-02 at 00:47 +0200, Theo v. Werkhoven wrote:

> And you my friend, could use a lesson in proper list usage, so next
> time you'd maybe so clever to delete the 90 lines of garbage you now
> dumped on the list *again*.
> Pot, black, kettle.

Ah, yes, trimming quotes.

Let me sidetrack a little O:-)

Your signature has this info:

| Kernel 2.6.8 + See headers for PGP/GPG info.
| Claimer: any email I receive will become my property. Disclaimers do not apply.

I like that "claimer", I might steal it O:-) - but I'm interested in some
other thing, those gpg headers of yours:

Do you mean that that header includes a gpg signature of your mail
contents? What can we use the check it? I have tried Pine, Balsa, Mozilla,
and kmail: none mentions anything about it. :-?

- --
Cheers,
Carlos Robinson