Re: [SLE] 9.3 panel baloon boxes too big
  • From: "John R. Sowden" <jsowden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2005 07:40:45 -0700
On Friday 01 July 2005 00:03, Radule Soskic wrote:
> On Thu, 2005-06-30 at 12:44 -0700, John R. Sowden wrote:
> > While we are on this 'too big issue', home do I make the huge "balloon
> > help' boxes on the panel small or non-existant? These are th ones that
> > pop up when the mouse goes oven an icon.
>
> Right click on start button.
> Then:
> Panel menu / Configure panel / Layout / Appereance tab
> There, you tick off "Enable icon mouseover effects"
>
> HTH
>
> cikasole

Thanks for the response. Actually I wanted to get reduce the size of the
oversized balloon help popups. I did as advised, and all was gone, so I
turned on 'tool tips' in the same config window and got the small help, in
case I do not recognize an icon on the panel.

--
John R. Sowden
AMERICAN SENTRY SYSTEMS, INC.