Re: [SLE] Transfer mail via disk
  • From: roach <robert_spencer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2005 22:58:20 +0200
On Friday 01 July 2005 15:57, Andre Venter wrote:
> Just make sure you don't restore them to the original location (which will
> be the same on the 9.3 Box) then use Kmail's import ability to import them
> into the existing file structure.

Sorry I fail to see this to be a problem unless there is pre-existing mail.

NB:
- Be careful with you tar switches. Depending on how you package, you won't
have an option on where it gets unpacked.
- help:/kmail/faq.html#id2529326 "How can I use mail folders that are not in
~/Mail/?"

Andre can you please elaborate on your reasoning.

--
Robert "roach" Spencer
Pietermaritzburg

< Previous Next >