Re: [SLE] Mail routing suggestion?
  • From: Scott Leighton <helphand@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2005 16:31:02 -0700
On Saturday 02 July 2005 1:45 pm, John N. Alegre wrote:
> Thanks to Sandy and Ulf,
>
> Im still missing something.
>
> After I set the config correctly in postfix, what is the signal for the
> remote mac to go collect the mail into its mail software.?
>
> john

That question makes me wonder if you really do mean to relay
mail to a subdomain, which is what Sandy explained how to do.

Your question makes it seem like you only want to provide
pop3 or imap on your main box for the others to collect their
mail from, that's an entirely different setup.

Which is it really?

Scott

--
POPFile, the OpenSource EMail Classifier http://popfile.sourceforge.net/