Strange Konqueror Problem
  • From: "Stephen P. Molnar, Ph.D." <s.molnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2005 11:18:22 -0400
Konqueror 3.4.0/KDE 3.4.o level "b"/SuSE 9.3

If I attempt to change to a subdirectory, or open a file, I get a 'Can't open
directory <name>' error. However I can open a directory by right clicking on
the directory and selecting Open in a new window.

Browsing the net, however, Konqueror doesn't demonestrate this behavior.

This isn't a serious problem as I prefer Krusader as a file manager and
Netscape as a browser. It is, rather, somewhat perplexing.

What is going on, or more importantly, how do I fix it.
--
Stephen P. Molnar, Ph.D. Life is a fuzzy set
Foundation for Chemistry Stochastic and multivariant