Need an unusual font.
  • From: "Fred A. Miller" <fmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2005 17:42:10 -0400
'Anyone have a tif font of fractions? I'm slowing getting a large assortment
of recipes compiled in OO, MANY are from VERY WELL KNOWN resteranuts in the
US....from A1 sauce to Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream. Once done, I'll send a pdf to
anyone who wants it. But, all of my fonts don't have 2/3, 1/8, etc. and the
copy will be better if I had a font with all of the fractions.

Thanks!

Fred

to you, at this time.

< Previous Next >