Re: [SLE] Help with NFS
  • From: Donald D Henson <wepin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2005 15:57:25 -0600
Using your comments and the reference provided by Paul, I was able to
set up an NIS server and export a directory. It all appeared to be
working correctly. I entered the host name of a client machine, linux.
When I try to access the exported directory, I get an error message that
the host cannot be found. I'm sure that what I've said above is
insufficient data. Can you either see what I'm doing wrong or ask some
clarifying questions?

Don Henson

--
Donald D. Henson, Managing Director