RE: [SLE] Major problems suse pro 9.3 w/samba 3.0.13
  • From: "Marlier, Ian" <ian.marlier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 10:46:33 -0400
Yeah -- the default firewall rules killed me for a while. _Everything_
is blocked. Including, for example, SSH, so I'd assume that Samba is on
that list.

Try doing `/etc/init.d/SuSE-firewall stop` (I may have the name of the
service wrong, but it's something like that).

Then, do `iptables -F`.

See if that works for you....