Re: [SLE] exact audio copy in linux
  • From: Gabor Istvan <suseuser04@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 22:33:30 +0200 (CEST)
> > make an exact copy of an audio CD? Something that
works
> > similarly to windows exactaudiocopy (EAC).
>
> k3b ==> "Tools" ==> "CD" ==> "Copy CD"
>
> Charles

Thanks, but I meant something SIMILAR to EAC in windows.
I think kb3 uses cdrecord or cdrdao for ripping CDs and they
don't read the audio tracks as securely as cdparanoia or EAC.
Furthermore you can not set the reading offset with them that
also may be necessary for making exact copies.
IG

[freemail] extra 1GB-os postafiókkal, Önnek már van? http://freemail.hu