Re: [SLE] OpenOffice 2 print through kprinter?
  • From: Carlos F Lange <carlos.lange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 15:32:15 -0600
On Wednesday 27 July 2005 12:24, FX Fraipont wrote:
> Carlos F Lange wrote:
> >I think I looked now through all the menu items, all the Option
> >items and all the SuSE/KDE menu items and I haven't found the
> >OO Printer Administration (or something equivalent to "spadmin").
> >Am I blind or what?
> >

> Carlos FL
>
> Maybe :-)
>
> OO.2 is not installed in the usual /opt folder.
>
> You will find spadmin in /usr/lib/ooo-2.0/program/spadmin
>
> fx

Thanks, both OOo-padmin and the above spadmin (which is not in
my $PATH) are the same and work well, but in the fax type of
printer there is always a request for a phone number, even if
I tell it to remove the fax number from output, which is annoying.
I also think there should be an entry in the Options menu or in
SuSE/KDE menu (perhaps under Utilities/Printing) pointing
to OOo-padmin.

Carlos FL