Re: [SLE] Weird emails returned
  • From: James Knott <james.knott@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 05 May 2005 08:52:06 -0400
Constant Brouerius van Nidek wrote:
On Thursday 05 May 2005 19:01, Gil Weber wrote:

** Reply to message from Richard <ratcheson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> on Thu, 5 May
2005 06:32:20 -0500

Suddenly I'm getting old emails returned, messages that I wrote, or may
have wrote some weeks/months ago. The return is from postoffice at
address.invalid and the delivery address is armisis at dsl.pipex.com.

I have absolutely no idea who or what that is.

Has anyone else seen this kind of stuff or have any idea what is going
on? My guess is someone using Outlook may have some virus/trojan playing
games with their email.

Just Curious,
Richard
--

Got one of those messages this morning. A "bounce" reply to a message I had
sent to the list on March 13.

Same here. First thought it was a virus/ worm but after clicking on the attachments I got back some old emails I wrote to the list on the 25 of march. Do not how to stop it.

I've set up a filter, to automatically delete them.