Re: [SLE] OpenOffice 2 beta woes in 9.3
  • From: Anders Johansson <andjoh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 16:25:08 +0200
On Thursday 05 May 2005 15:48, Graham Smith wrote:
> I think once you install the latest snapshot you will be presently
> surprised how good the new version is.

I'm not much of an office user, and when I do use it I only use the basic
functions, so I can't really comment on overall quality, but I can say this:

I just installed milestone 100 from openoffice.org, and it launches on a
freshly booted system (so nothing in cache) in THREE (3!) seconds

Now that is impressive