Re: [SLE] Re: Strange mail error message from this list
  • From: "Theo v. Werkhoven" <twe-suse.e@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 22:32:32 +0200
Thu, 05 May 2005, by lists@xxxxxxxxxxx:

> On Thursday 05 May 2005 15:00, Theo v. Werkhoven wrote:
> > just blacklist pipex.com and be doen with it.
>
> Pipex is an ISP, so you will be blocking all their subscribers, this is not a
> good way to do this. If you want to blacklist just that address, maybe its a
> better idea! Its obvious there was an error, i got a load this morning as
> well, but blacklisting will eventually shrink the amount of mail you get from
> the list. What if a subscriber at pipex.com knows the answer to your
> question?

Tuff luck.
I'm not going to bother with specially written header_checks or SA
rules or such for this blatend lack of clueination.
I'v blacklisted 62.241.163.0/24 btw, not all of pipex.

Theo
--
Theo v. Werkhoven Registered Linux user# 99872 http://counter.li.org
ICBM 52 13 26N , 4 29 47E. + ICQ: 277217131

< Previous Next >