Re: [SLE] SUSE 9.3: buggy as hell
  • From: Anders Johansson <andjoh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 May 2005 03:13:35 +0200
On Saturday 07 May 2005 03:07, Ben Rosenberg wrote:
> With 9.2 we had
> issue where it had a strange bug where it would take 15-25 minutes to
> reboot because EVERYTIME it booted the system it wanted to run
> reiserfsck against the 1.8T data partition.

Why would it take that long to run reiserfsck? reiserfsck always runs on every
boot, because it shouldn't take any time at all, regardless of the size of
the partition. It just replays the journal log, unless you're running it
manually. For reiserfsck in itself to take that long I would consider a bug

< Previous Next >