Re: [SLE] 9.3 Login Show Users?
  • From: "Jim Flanagan" <linuxjim@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 May 2005 10:45:03 -0500 (CDT)

> On Sat May 7 2005 10:47 am, Jim Flanagan wrote:
>> > What does the DISPLAYMANAGER variable say in
>> > /etc/sysconfig/displaymanager?
>> > Could it be that it says xdm? If it does, do the following:
>>
>> It is set to kdm
> did you do that last part??
> DISPLAYMANAGER_KDM_THEME=""
> * After you have made these changes, save the file, exit the
> editor and run the command
> SuSEconfig --module kdm3

Yes. I first used the yast method that runs suseconfig automatically. That
didn't change the login. Then I manually checked
/etc/sysconfig/displaymanager and yast had changed it to "". For good
measure I ran SuSEconfig --module kdm3 a well, even though I didn't have
to change anything at that point. That did not change the log in either.

Am I missing something simple??

--
Jim Flanagan
linuxjim@xxxxxxxxxx