Re: [SLE] 9.3 Login Show Users? - SOLVED
  • From: "Jim Flanagan" <linuxjim@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 May 2005 13:49:54 -0500 (CDT)
> On Saturday 07 May 2005 20:36, Jim Flanagan wrote:
>> That did the trick Anders. Thanks. I get the panel with the user icons,
>> that works fine now. The background is completely black. How can i tweak
>> the look of that?
>
> That you should be able to do through the Login Manager setup in KDE's
> control
> center

Ok Anders, Thanks again. If you have time, could you explain to me what we
did? I realize yast/suseconfig failed to do what is was supposed to, but
why were there two themes that were listed to be used from two different
locations? Where can i read up more on the login themes?

Thanks again.

--
Jim Flanagan
linuxjim@xxxxxxxxxx