Turning off IPv6
  • From: Michael James <Michael.James@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 11:24:09 +1000
What does one do (to modules.conf?) to turn off IPv6 completely?

In a world that expects IPv4 it's a complete nuisance.
For example I get DNS secondaries that can't get a zone transfer.
Turns out they are connecting through IPv6
so of course their address doesn't fit
the access list of IPv4 addresses allowed.

This has already been covered but I can't find the post,
michaelj

--
Michael James michael.james@xxxxxxxx
System Administrator voice: 02 6246 5040

Internet Explorer is fine for downloading Firefox,
but after that....

< Previous Next >