Re: [SLE] ftp server
  • From: Allen <gorebofh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 17:38:40 -0400
Sorry for the top post but it's a quick one:

http://www.antionline.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=266913

I wrote this tutorial a while back and you should be able to use it. If you
don't want log ins, just start up the PureFTP and then in the directory
/home/ftp I think it is, load what you need that you have to install with
in there, and really, my first time setting up annonymous FTP I did it in
10 minutes. That tutorial should give you the basics to get the thing
going.