Re: [SLE] "Linux leaders flee Novell"...
  • From: Ben Rosenberg <red.kryptonite@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 14:25:18 -0700
If I had a dollar for every post that I read about SUSE going under
when the Oakland office had massive layoffs.. well.. I'd be a friggin
millionaire right now... or at least I could be that Dual G5 w/ a 30
inch monitor. :)

For the love pete.. this is just silly. Just use the damn product if
you enjoy it and if Novell fucks it up.. then go find something
better. It's just how it is. SUSE has changed managers and management
several times since I been using it (circa 1997) and it's still
around..

I just don't understand a majority of this debate... seems kind silly to me.

Just my 0.02

-Ben
--
"There is no need to teach that stars can fall out of the sky
and land on a flat Earth in order to defend religious faith."