Re: [SLE] Suse vs RH
  • From: Anders Johansson <andjoh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 May 2005 06:37:13 +0200
On Sunday 15 May 2005 06:19, Randall R Schulz wrote:
> Presumably the author thought of "quick" as more or less synonymous with
> "fast." The response time was shorter. The system responded more
> quickly.

Yeah, it was kinda a joke :)

Those alternative phrasings are both correct, but unless you are moving at
relativistic speeds or attending a university lecture, a second is always a
second. Time can't be faster or quicker, Apple movie formats notwithstanding.

> Presumably.
>
> The rest of the tone was also favorable to SuSE in the SuSE vs. RedHat
> comparison, so this interpretation is at least consistent.

Sure, I agree. I would just love to see the details of the test. If it's true
it's an incredible marketing plus

< Previous Next >