Re: [SLE] Suse vs RH
  • From: Anders Johansson <andjoh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 May 2005 23:46:20 +0200
On Sunday 15 May 2005 23:20, Peter Van Lone wrote:
> On 5/15/05, Matthew Stringer <qube@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Didn't think my English was that bad.
>
> Please post your setup and methods and the results?
>
> Or, at least tell us that you cannot due to some company proprietary
> issue, or some such!

Matthew did reply to me off-list to say that there was no special setup at
all. Both the SLES9 and RHES4 setups were totally bog standard out-of-the-box
setups, with no modifications or tuning made.

Which makes the results even more extraordinary. If it's replicable it will be
a tremendous plus when pushing SLES9

< Previous Next >