Re: [SLE] X-Face HOWTO?
  • From: pelibali <pelibali@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 22:29:15 +0200
Hi,

On Sun, 22 May 2005 14:13:55 -0700
Randall R Schulz <.> wrote:

> > While the subject has come up - how do we get Kmail to stop
> > showing these rediculous scrappy images?
>
> You no like?
>
> Write a filter to strip out the X-Face headers. You'll not be
> troubled by the face of your tormentors ever again...
>
> > Dylan
>

> Randall Schulz

I have SUSE 9.1 with KDE 3.3.1 (Kmail 1.7.1), but use Sylpheed-Claws
version 1.0.3 in parallel.
Until now I could find only a single X-Face, which was really
identical under both e-mail clients. I didn't look very carefully, but
that's just amazing, how different images appear under the above
mailing clients for the same e-mail/X-face.
So I started to extremely like this feature as I can guess which
variant people attempted to add to their mails.
That's fun ;)

Pelibali

< Previous Next >