Re: [SLE] Anti-Phishing Toolbar Now Available For Firefox
  • From: "mb1 - Khan St. Preest" <mailbox1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 14:07:22 -0500 (CDT)
> How is one to know that this is not bait for some phishing site
> or some other
> kind of scam? I'm beginning to wonder just what can be trusted
> on the web!
>
> --doug

skepticism is always merited, but i trust this because...

1) it's by netcraft which is well-known and has had the same
tool available for windows for some time already.
2) the article links to the download directly from netcraft's
own site which you can also get to by skipping the link and
going to netcraft's home page yourself.