Re: [SLE] Novell reports loss
  • From: "it clown" <suse@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 10:21:15 +0200
to me it seems asif suse is always first to add new things
to their distro. Why dont they first sort out all the
little bugs for example: cd drive problems, wvdial and more
than one network card will swop ip's. Maybe all these and
more have been fixed in 9.3 seeing i am using 9.1. I like
suse but it always seems asif there are small basic things
that do not work as it should.

<http://www.xandros.com/products/home/desktopsurf/dsk_surf_details.html>.