Re: [SLE] Copy spool mail files?
  • From: Anders Johansson <andjoh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 17:30:57 +0200
On Sunday 29 May 2005 17:21, Jim Flanagan wrote:
> That sounds exactly like what I've been looking for. Will work on that.
> Where do I find info on writing the seive?

http://www.cyrusoft.com/sieve/

is a good place to check out. There you can find a few examples to get you
started.

For most purposes, it doesn't have to be more complicated than

http://www.cyrusoft.com/sieve/scripts/simple-anti-spam.txt

For example, I have an IMAP folder called SLE under my inbox, and to file all
mail from this list into that folder I have a rule that says

if header :contains "X-Mailinglist" "suse-linux-e" {
fileinto "INBOX.SLE";
}

and so on. I have one rule like that for every list I'm in

< Previous Next >